There are many reasons why we cry. We cannot understand why, but we do. However, one of the better reasons why we cry, in my opinion, will be listed in this writing.
Of course, not in any particular order. We cry due to:
- our emotional pain.
- our physical pain.
- a movie.
- our loved ones who have passed on from this life.
- those we may love and who do not love us back.
- the passing of our pet animal(s).
- situations that happens all over the world regarding terrorist attack.
- others telling lies.
- historical events that have changed American culture; good or bad.
- those that have died while protecting their family.
- our heroes that have passed on in real life.
- being Baptized.
- us being Baptized.
- the movement of the Lord God in our lives and in our bodies.
- prayer and our prayers being answered.
- suicidal thoughts.
- being bullied.
- many more reasons that could be personal and not so personal.
One reason why we cry is not better than any other. However, in my opinion, one of the better reasons to cry is to cry for those that may not cry for themselves.
“Why do you cry?” “He is Conan, Cimmerian, he won’t cry; so I cry for him.”
-Conan the Barbarian
~CF Boston Brian~